From Human-Machine-Interface Laboratory
- 1 Fundamentals of Electronic Circuits and System
- 2 Practice of Intelligent Robot Design
- 3 Tutorial to the Design tool
Fundamentals of Electronic Circuits and System
- Course #: 30230812-2 (Spring Semester) / 30230812-2 (Fall Semester)
- Lectures: 3 sessions/week x 10 weeks, 45min/session
- 10421055 / 10421065 Calculus
- 10430934 / 10430944 Physics for Scientists and Engineers
- Appreciate the importance of circuit system
- Understand basic electrical engineering principles, i.e. KCL/KVL, port network
- Understand abstractions of lumped circuit models, i.e. resistor, capacitor, inductor, transistor, diode
- Understand basic digital circuits, i.e. digital logic gates, file-flops
- Understand how to use simple models to represent non-linear and/or active elements (i.e. MOSFET) circuit, i.e. operational amplifiers
- Learn fundamental circuit analysis skill
- Learn fundamental circuit design skill
- Foundations of Analog and Digital Electronic Circuits, by A. Agarwal, J. H. Lang
- Microelectronic Circuits, by A. S. Sedra, K. C. Smith
- Spring semester
- Introduction to Circuit and System Design
- Basic Circuit Analysis Method & Fundamental Components
- The impedance model & Frequency Domain Analysis
- 1st/2nd Order System & Time Domain Analysis
- Operational Amplifiers & Feedback
- Two-port Network
- Conclusion & Review
- Fall semester
- Introduction to IC design
- PN Junction & Diodes
- Bipolar Junction Transistors (BJTs)
- MOS Field-Effect Transistors (MOSFETs)
- CMOS Digital Logic Circuits
- Oscillation Circuits
- Conclusion & Review
- Grading percentage: 20%
- Homework will be assigned by the end of each lecture and collected one week later before lecture.
- Late homework will NOT be graded for at most 50% of the full score depending on the submission time.
- It is fine to discuss with your colleagues on the homework assignment, however, homework copy is serious. Homework copy will be handled by the department.
- Middle exam, grading percentage: 35%
- Final exam, grading percentage: 45%
- Lectures: 2 sessions/week, 45min/session, 6 lectures in total
- 11 Labs
- Hoi-Jun Yoo, hjyoo123[at]kaist.ac.kr
- Yuan Shen, shenyuan_ee[at]tsinghua.edu.cn
- Milin Zhang, zhangmilin[at]tsinghua.edu.cn
- Seungsu Roh
- Xuecheng Wang, wangxc14[at]mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
- Sungpill Choi
- Jinsu Lee
- Chang-hyeon Kim
- Donghyeon Han
- 30230812 / 30230822 Fundamentals of Electronic Circuits and System
- 30230793 Fundamental of digital logic and processor
- 20230253 Data and Algorithm
- Learn to design robot systems and how to think about embedded software and hardware
- Learn to implement robot systems including hardware/software interfacing.
- Design and compete your robots for both learning and fun.
- ARM Processor & Memory-Mapped I/O (MMIO)
- ARM processor’s characteristics, instruction set architecture.
- How processor talk to input and output devices?
- Bus, UART, SPI, USB, etc.
- Field-programmable gate array (FPGA)
- Reconfigurable hardware.
- Computer Vision (AI)
- How to obtain information from the visual data?
- Robot Navigation
- What is required to complete Robot’s tasks?
- ARM CPU + Memory-Mapped I/O
- Interface (USB, etc ...)
- FPGA + Hardware Tools
- Camera and Image Processing
- Location and Navigation
- Robot Competition Preparation
- Robot War Competition: 75%
- Homework: 10%
- Lab Report: 10%
- Attendance: 5%
Lecture Notes & Tutorials
Tutorial to the Design tool
- In charge of Yiqiao Liao
How to install the virtual machine
- 1.Download and install Vmware Workstation 12.1.1 in https://pan.baidu.com/s/1midRO5E
- 2.Download the virtual machine (including Cadence) in https://pan.baidu.com/s/1eSp93Rs
- 3.unzip the compressed image file,get the cadenceEDA.vmdk file.
- 4.Loaded the cadenceEDA.vmdk file with the Vmware Workstation.
- 5.power up the virtual machine(Red hat Enterprise Linux).
- 6.enter our
- 7.right click your mouse in the desktop,choose "Open Terminal".
- 8.input "icfb &",and enter.you will see cadence GUI.
Step by step guide for new users to IC5141
- detailed instructions
Where to find a Matlab installation file
You can download the genuine matlab2016b(64bits) or matlab2015b(32bits) in:http://info.tsinghua.edu.cn/. 右上角，点击"服务"
A quick guide for new users